After a long and anticipated wait, Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon resource pack has been released. Built on the legacy left by Frenden’s Cartoon Pack, the resource pack brings a whole new set of visuals that sets Minecraft’s in a more cartoonish style. The original resource pack had its development halted despite being highly appreciated for its take on the game’s visuals. Picking up the work after the original project has been halted, the current developer, Meringue, added his name to the resource pack while also leaving the name of the original developer included as well. Meringue continued the development of the resource pack as left by Frenden and brought many improvements, bringing it to a playable state that has been released for all players to enjoy. The Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon resource pack has a very distinguishable cartoonish style that appeals to certain players. The ones that are looking for a realistic visual style may find that Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon texture pack is not for them.
The resource pack was made for the ones that are looking for a colorful visual style with revamped animations and a different approach to color schemes that gives Minecraft a cartoonish look without altering the game itself. The resource pack replaces the default armor, weapons, and potions as well as the textures of the environment to create a delightful, joyfully colored playable cartoon world. There is also a small medieval twist waiting to be discovered within the resource pack. The resource pack uses assets with a resolution of 16×16. Despite the low resolution, textures remain crisp and offer an enjoyable and joyful visual tone. Using the 16×16 resolution makes the game demand fewer resources, allowing it to be enjoyed by players that may not have a high-end PC. Give its ability to run on any PC regardless of how powerful it is and is compatible with multiple versions of Minecraft, allowed the Frenden’s Meringued resource pack to remain popular amongst Minecraft players.
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack — Screenshots
How to install Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;