After a long and anticipated wait, Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon resource pack has been released. Built on the legacy left by Frenden’s Cartoon Pack, the resource pack brings a whole new set of visuals that sets Minecraft’s in a more cartoonish style. The original resource pack had its development halted despite being highly appreciated for its take on the game’s visuals. Picking up the work after the original project has been halted, the current developer, Meringue, added his name to the resource pack while also leaving the name of the original developer included as well. Meringue continued the development of the resource pack as left by Frenden and brought many improvements, bringing it to a playable state that has been released for all players to enjoy. The Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon resource pack has a very distinguishable cartoonish style that appeals to certain players. The ones that are looking for a realistic visual style may find that Frenden’s Meringued Cartoon texture pack is not for them.
The resource pack was made for the ones that are looking for a colorful visual style with revamped animations and a different approach to color schemes that gives Minecraft a cartoonish look without altering the game itself. The resource pack replaces the default armor, weapons, and potions as well as the textures of the environment to create a delightful, joyfully colored playable cartoon world. There is also a small medieval twist waiting to be discovered within the resource pack. The resource pack uses assets with a resolution of 16×16. Despite the low resolution, textures remain crisp and offer an enjoyable and joyful visual tone. Using the 16×16 resolution makes the game demand fewer resources, allowing it to be enjoyed by players that may not have a high-end PC. Give its ability to run on any PC regardless of how powerful it is and is compatible with multiple versions of Minecraft, allowed the Frenden’s Meringued resource pack to remain popular amongst Minecraft players.
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack — Screenshots
How to install Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Frenden's Meringued Cartoon Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.