Epic Adventures Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
As the sun rises over the Minecraft horizon, you see Minecraft in an entirely new light. That’s because with the Epic Adventures resource pack, everything has double the detail. While the default Minecraft resource pack is 16×16 pixels, the Epic Adventures resource pack gives double the detail in beautiful 32×32 pixels. Take your Minecraft adventures to horizons you never thought possible with this exciting new addition to the game we all know and love. This detailed pack doesn’t take away anything that players love about vanilla Minecraft, it only adds to the already limitless game. See your Minecraft worlds in an entirely new way with double the detail while not sacrificing any of the frame-rate. A cow is still a cow, a pig is still a pig and a creeper is still a creeper but you’ll be seeing them in an amazingly new way.
The typical bright color palette of vanilla Minecraft has been toned down for a more realistic looking world. Players that have used the Epic Adventures texture pack have found they love the realistic look even more than the vanilla Minecraft look they saw before. Everything is still the same, the game should run just as fast as default. This resource pack is full to the brim with some few overhauls but a major amount of minor tweaks and fixes to the game. The Epic Adventures resource pack will have you looking at your Minecraft worlds differently than you ever have before and it will fill you with hope and imagination. Once you’ve installed the resource pack and loaded into a new, current or your old Minecraft world, there’s only going to be one thing on your mind: Adventure.
Epic Adventures - Screenshots
How to install Epic Adventures Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Epic Adventures Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.