As the sun rises over the Minecraft horizon, you see Minecraft in an entirely new light. That’s because with the Epic Adventures resource pack, everything has double the detail. While the default Minecraft resource pack is 16×16 pixels, the Epic Adventures resource pack gives double the detail in beautiful 32×32 pixels. Take your Minecraft adventures to horizons you never thought possible with this exciting new addition to the game we all know and love. This detailed pack doesn’t take away anything that players love about vanilla Minecraft, it only adds to the already limitless game. See your Minecraft worlds in an entirely new way with double the detail while not sacrificing any of the frame-rate. A cow is still a cow, a pig is still a pig and a creeper is still a creeper but you’ll be seeing them in an amazingly new way.
The typical bright color palette of vanilla Minecraft has been toned down for a more realistic looking world. Players that have used the Epic Adventures texture pack have found they love the realistic look even more than the vanilla Minecraft look they saw before. Everything is still the same, the game should run just as fast as default. This resource pack is full to the brim with some few overhauls but a major amount of minor tweaks and fixes to the game. The Epic Adventures resource pack will have you looking at your Minecraft worlds differently than you ever have before and it will fill you with hope and imagination. Once you’ve installed the resource pack and loaded into a new, current or your old Minecraft world, there’s only going to be one thing on your mind: Adventure.
Epic Adventures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Epic Adventures — Video & Screenshots
How to install Epic Adventures Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Epic Adventures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Get Epic Adventures for Bedrock Edition here – Epic Adventures is available on the Marketplace for 990 Minecoins.