The author of Enchanted Tools resource pack is the same person who developed the Enchanted Swords texture pack. But that pack made changes in the swords and other weapons alone, leaving all the tools like the axes and pickaxes. If you have got no idea about enchanted swords or tools, then you may continue reading further. Usually, the approach of resource packs is to alter the default look of Minecraft. Their developers try to modify almost every visual texture like mobs or blocks, etc. But AccidBurn, the author of Enchanted Tools texture pack, changed the tools’ icon textures only. It was a fantastic job and lifted Minecraft to a higher level. You probably know beforehand that Minecraft is famous for a unique thing: it enchants almost every item like its tools, weapons, and armor. But the issue here is that if they enchant the tools, enchanted tools appear similar to non-enchanted tools. The color of magical tools is a little different in the icon appearance. You can’t check visually about the type of enchantment used. You can get the required details of item information only after hovering it, mostly not taken positively by several gamers.
Everyone requires a solution to these types of problems. If you dislike how your tools appear in the game, then Enchanted Tools resource pack is suitable for your requirements. Similarly, if you intend to have a resource pack that will change every grass, snow, tree or any other block texture in Minecraft, you better keep searching since this resource pack alters only the tools’ textures. The best part of Enchanted Tools is the detailing and uniqueness of textures, which add liveliness to the game. Every texture aspect provides a survival feel to the game that adds vibrancy, immersion, and freshness. It makes Enchanted Tools Resource Pack amongst the most imaginative resource packs available in the market. If you want to check the tools’ enchantment in the text description and its visual appearance, you must also ensure to install a copy by getting a download of the Enchanted Tools resource pack. You may observe a visible alteration in almost all those tools. In the end, we all Minecraft players to check out such a unique resource pack as it is the most beneficial and alluring resource pack for the gamers ever.
Enchanted Tools should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Enchanted Tools — Screenshots
How to install Enchanted Tools Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Enchanted Tools texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- This resource pack requires OptiFine.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.