Enchanted Swords resource pack is amongst the most exceptional and valuable resource packs out there. Usually, all the other resource packs focus on changing all types of textures to change Minecraft’s classic look. They design the resource pack to change every visual element ranging from blocks to mobs, items, or other graphic elements. But in the case of Enchanted Swords Resource Pack, the creators redesigned only the weapon elements, which you may have guessed by its name. The creator milesdemillas has done excellent work by making improvements in weapons’ icon textures, especially the swords. For tools like the ax and pickaxe, refer to the Enchanted Tools resource pack by the same author. Perhaps you may be already knowing that Minecraft is famous for one of its best features: the enchantment of weapon items like swords, armor, and bows. However, the problem is that if you enchant the weapons, including their swords, they do not look much different from the non-enchanted ones. The icon designs are slightly different in terms of the color of the enchanted swords. Moreover, you can’t see the creators’ visual changes to those items’ enchantment. You will have to go through the item information to learn about such enchantments, which is usually not preferred by many.
Everybody needs better solutions for such issues. In general, if you are not happy with the appearance of weapons in Minecraft, then Enchanted Swords Resource Pack is the best option for you. However, if you are on the lookout for a pack that changes all the textures, including the trees, blocks, and grass, you should choose a different resource pack because this resource pack has made changes in the weapon textures alone. Besides making changes in the texture detailing, the Enchanted Swords texture pack has also introduced some sword animations to add liveliness to the game. These animations take the visual experience to an entirely different level by giving such effects to most of its swords during PvP sessions. These animations are put together to create an ambiance of a survival experience that is highly refreshing, immersive, and packed with liveliness. You can say that this resource pack is amongst the most creative ones. If you want to see the swords’ enchantment visually too, you should download and install this resource pack. You will notice these changes visually in all the swords. Finally, we suggest every Minecraft player try this resource pack since it is amongst the most valuable and appealing collections for most of them.
Enchanted Swords should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15
Enchanted Swords — Screenshots
How to install Enchanted Swords Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Enchanted Swords texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- This resource pack requires OptiFine.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.