It is difficult not to like a good medieval-themed resource pack. TheVoid’s AD Reforged resource pack gives vanilla Minecraft a visual twist that makes it a bit darker and better looking. The texture pack is a spiritual successor to the Arestian’s Dawn resource pack which was abandoned by its developers. This is why many will notice many similarities between the two. The resource pack focuses mostly on textures and color palates. The latest version adds iron, gold, brick, and Redstone blocks. Other blocks in the game have been altered visually to appear darker and more in tune with the medieval theme. However, building a medieval world also requires some fitting mobs. TheVoid’s AD Reforged adds two types of spiders, an ender dragon, and a few temporary mods. Other items in the game have also been changed.
There is a new mine cart, new types of fish, new paintings, medieval doors, improved gem blocks, and many more. All these new elements make it possible to build dungeons, castles, caves and everything in between that would make up for a great medieval world. Some of the temporary mobs in the resource pack were taken from Darklands until the developer of TheVoid’s AD Reforged will add his mobs. TheVoid’s AD Reforged resource pack is a work in progress and not all textures in vanilla Minecraft were changed. The textures that were changed are now in 32x resolution which adds more details than what would have been possible with the default 16x resolution. Since it is a 32x resource pack, it is not very resource-demanding. Most players should be able to enjoy the resource pack with a minimal framerate drop.
TheVoid's AD-Reforged should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
TheVoid's AD-Reforged — Video & Screenshots
How to install TheVoid's AD-Reforged Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the TheVoid's AD-Reforged texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.