The Arestian’s Dawn Resource Pack 1.8.9 / 1.7.10
The Arestian’s Dawn resource pack has traditionally been one of Minecraft’s best RPG packs and for good reason. It’s compact and hassle-free, easy to install and boot, and compatible with most other resource packs commonly used. The RPG pack includes updated icons for the assortment of buffs and stat levels affecting players, such as hunger, speed, strength and weaknesses, health levels, poison, and more. The thorough attention to detail also appears elsewhere in Minecraft. Weapons are updated. Swords, armor, map items, and more are given menacingly fantastical upgrades inspired by traditional fantasy elements that make them appear larger, nastier, and tougher. The map itself, arguably, looks even more worn and beat up from its repeated use. The seemingly unimportant things are upgraded as well.
For example, the snow-covered grass blocks in this pack are given tufts of grass hanging off the sides, indicating to the player that these are not mere dirt blocks. These small, meaningful details, which do not appear in traditional Minecraft, can be found throughout in this upgraded experience. There is however one small issue plaguing Arestian’s Dawn resource pack, one that many other resource packs currently face as well. The minecraft client update to version 1.14+ resulted in various new blocks, monsters, and items in the game that need to be added into the resource packs. The last update for Arestian’s Dawn resource pack was prior to the Minecraft client update to version 1.8 and hence, does not yet have the graphics for all these new additions, even though it’s been several months or even years. However, lets hope and assume that someone is already working on this issue and that it will be remedied soon.
The Arestian’s Dawn - Screenshots
How to install The Arestian’s Dawn Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download The Arestian’s Dawn Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.