Conquest Reforged 1.10.2 for Resource Pack
Conquest resource pack is really very popular medieval themed set of textures which can be downloaded and played by anyone. Origines created a Conquest Mod which adds over 700 new blocks to the game!
Please note: this is not a resource pack, it is more like a tool for conquest resource pack which brings you an absolutely new gameplay feel. All you have to do is download the .jar file, start the installation process and enjoy the game after successful installation. We will provide installation instructions below, located after screenshots.
- Download and Install Forge.
- Launch the game using your forge profile, and navigate to C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods.
- Download the latest version of Optifine and drop the Optifine file into the “mods” folder you opened previously.
- Download the Conquest Mod. Drop the file into the “mods” folder as you did with optifine.
- Download the Conquest Mod Textures.
- Navigate to the resourcepack folder at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks and drop the Conquest Mod textures into that folder.
- Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft.
- Click on “CONQUESTMODS” to get it to be a “Selected Resource Pack”. Press done.
- You’re finished!
- NOTE: Turn off mipmapping in Optifine, if you leave it on some textures will appear blurry, even when you’re close and looking straight at them.
– Please, read installation instructions above to find out how to install this mod/add-on correctly.