Conquest Reforged resource pack is indeed a brilliant set of textures for Minecraft. In fact, it’s considered to be one of the best and greatest texture packs that will make the look, feel, and functionality of Minecraft to a completely new level. It brings loads of new functionality and features to the game which is surely an important aspect of it. As you probably know, the default Minecraft texture gets pretty dull and uninteresting after a while. But, no worries! Not only you can improve the texture and gaming look of Minecraft as well as you can introduce new features and functionalities once you install and start using the Conquest Reforged pack. Let’s now point out the key benefits of this Conquest Reforged resource pack. For example, it gives you access to a numerous range of different new blocks to start with. You must be now wondering what to do with these blocks?
Well, you can build advanced terrain and various other things simply by using these blocks. What’s more, these blocks can also be used to build gorgeous landscapes. Conquest Reforged pack even provides you access to the connected textures feature. There is a significant benefit of using these connected textures i.e. they allow you to bring a more realistic and appealing look to the gameplay. Conquest Reforged pack further has a bunch of stunning animations. These animations allow the player to delve into a new level of fun. Providing you some quick examples, gold coins will have an appealing glimmer effect whereas the bird blocks will enjoy a unique flight animation. In addition to these two examples, there are piles of animation effects present that you can’t simply ignore. So, if you want to enjoy the stunning, immersive, animation-filled looks of the Minecraft game, then you can definitely consider using this pack without a single hesitation.
Conquest Reforged should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Conquest Reforged — Video & Screenshots
How to install Conquest Reforged
- Download the Conquest Reforged texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Download the Conquest Reforged mod from the download section below. Install it like any other mod for Minecraft.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click “Options”.
- On the options menu, click “Resource Packs…”.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder”. – folder titled “resourcepacks” will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened “resourcepacks” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Optifine required.
- The Conquest Reforged resource pack is not standalone and is intended to be used with the Conquest Reforged mod.
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Conquest Reforged – Mod
[1.16.x – 1.10.x] Download Conquest Reforged Mod – required for the resource pack to work, adds hundreds of new blocks to the game