Wolfhound Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Do you find mining in caves heartbreaking while struggling to gaze through the grim darkness? How many times have you had to fight the urge of running through the sun-drenched fields? Do you wish to see blooming white roses and peach during spring? Don’t worry, the wolfhound texture pack maybe all that you need then. This resource pack is endowed with deep details, visual splendor, detailed carvings and rich patterns. The Wolfhound resource pack however still stays true to its original texture therefore more experienced player won’t have a hard time to grasp it’s utility. Whereas it tries to stand up to its authentic texture, it has allowed players who love to play in the dark to create and enjoy the game without being distressed by the same whatsoever. An interesting fact about this pack is that it has been hand-tailored from scratch, which means that the developer took time to sketch, scan and draw it with a tablet.
The focus into the various variations can’t be undervalued though. With half a dozen of different variations preinstalled as compared to the somewhat basic minescraft, the wolfhound pack offers its users an opportunity to pick the best variation that best fits their appeal. That being said, there is a variety of variations from which you can choose from. The common ones include: Asian, Fantasy, Fairy, Dungeon and heavenly variants. Sure with such a variety, every player can’t fail to catch atleast one that may interest them. Since switching between the variants easily done, just like transferring your texture files in/out of your resourcepack folder, you will be startled by how you can design a really gothic map with the aid of this pack. The 64x resolution is effective as player using this pack will no longer have to worry about suffering an incapacitating low frame rate (or just fps). Surprisingly, wolfhound set of textures comes with a customizer which allows minecrafts to modify the variants and comfortably assemble something exclusively for themself. Not many resource packs allow you to do this!
Wolfhound - Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Wolfhound Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.