Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
What would you expect from something that describes itself as heavenly, whether you were a religious person or not? Naturally, you would expect to see some angel-like wings, maybe sun-like, star-like or other empyreal features here and there. If you happen to encounter the Wolfhound Heavenly resource pack, then you’ll have a better understanding of its “heavenliness”. Indeed, it does perform excellently! Most of default minecraft textures have been replaced with newer versions that are actually brighter and lighter. Everything in Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack brings some kind of angelic feeling which makes the gameplay much more enjoyable and pleasant. Considering the Wolfhound Heavenly’s scope, this seems like exactly how it should be!
Doesn’t matter where you look, should it be trees, dirt, grass, flowers or just various blocks, everything in this set of textures look beautiful and eye-catching. Enhanced level of detail is without doubt magnificent, something only made possible by the 64x resolution. But perhaps the most majestic feature about this resource pack is the desert and sand. This pack bleaches the desert sand such that its endless tan-like seas have the appearance of pristine beaches on virgin islands. With the appearance of the sand alone, it won’t be surprising to find players designing a desert map or island using Wolfhound Heavenly. It’s that fantastic. Really! Finally, just like we said before, this resource pack is pretty unique as it brings many new amazingly looking textures and changes default Minecraft world to something very beautiful and bright.
Wolfhound Heavenly - Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.