What would you expect from something that describes itself as heavenly, whether you were a religious person or not? Naturally, you would expect to see some angel-like wings, maybe sun-like, star-like or other empyreal features here and there. If you happen to encounter the Wolfhound Heavenly resource pack, then you’ll have a better understanding of its “heavenliness”. Indeed, it does perform excellently! Most of default minecraft textures have been replaced with newer versions that are actually brighter and lighter. Everything in Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack brings some kind of angelic feeling which makes the gameplay much more enjoyable and pleasant. Considering the Wolfhound Heavenly’s scope, this seems like exactly how it should be!
Doesn’t matter where you look, should it be trees, dirt, grass, flowers or just various blocks, everything in this set of textures look beautiful and eye-catching. Enhanced level of detail is without doubt magnificent, something only made possible by the 64x resolution. But perhaps the most majestic feature about this resource pack is the desert and sand. This pack bleaches the desert sand such that its endless tan-like seas have the appearance of pristine beaches on virgin islands. With the appearance of the sand alone, it won’t be surprising to find players designing a desert map or island using Wolfhound Heavenly. It’s that fantastic. Really! Finally, just like we said before, this resource pack is pretty unique as it brings many new amazingly looking textures and changes default Minecraft world to something very beautiful and bright.
Wolfhound Heavenly should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Wolfhound Heavenly — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Heavenly texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.17.x] Download Wolfhound Heavenly Resource Pack – mirror link