StrongestCraft Resource Pack this is the texture pack that will please all the fans of X-Ray in minecraft. After installation of this textures almost all of the blocks in the game will be transparent and you will see only the outlines of blocks!
StrongestCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
StrongestCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install StrongestCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the StrongestCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
- “F&MF” stands for “(Nether) Fortress and Mycelium Finder.” It makes nether fortresses and mycelium islands/blocks MUCH easier to spot from a distance, but since it makes them completely solid, you aren’t able to see through them once you reach them.
- The casual version makes dirt, grass, stone and sand completely solid and normal. Great for first time users, or when you’re in an area with plenty of holes or ravines in the ground.