StrongestCraft Resource Pack 1.8.8
StrongestCraft Resource Pack this is the texture pack that will please all the fans of X-Ray in minecraft. After installation of this textures almost all of the blocks in the game will be transparent and you will see only the outlines of blocks!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
- “F&MF” stands for “(Nether) Fortress and Mycelium Finder.” It makes nether fortresses and mycelium islands/blocks MUCH easier to spot from a distance, but since it makes them completely solid, you aren’t able to see through them once you reach them.
- The casual version makes dirt, grass, stone and sand completely solid and normal. Great for first time users, or when you’re in an area with plenty of holes or ravines in the ground.
*Credit for creating and developing StrongestCraft goes to Eraiya. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now StrongestCraft has 1160189 views.