The Wolfhound Dungeon resource pack is amongst one of the variants which originated from the wolfhound resource pack. What happens is that sometimes people create variants of resource packs that become popular. The original wolfhound texture pack featured hand-crafted texture in a resolution of 64 x 64. Wolfhound Dungeon pack has also overhauled the entire texture to get the same resolution of 64 x 64. You don’t get to see anything that is like plain Minecraft. If you fancy resource packs that alter the total game appearance, you will perhaps prefer to learn more about this resource pack. ThistlePack created this resource pack, which belongs to the fantastic Wolfhound series. It carefully crafted every resource pack to look different. The entire detailing in these packs is visually appealing. This resource pack has heavily used darker colors that you will perhaps notice first. You can see several blocks and icons like trees in darker shades. You can break them down into components to make several dark items. It has used dark colors, and blood splatters everywhere, which gives an ominous feel in most of the Minecraft gaming world. For those of you searching for a texture pack with a horror-filled theme, Wolfhound will add to your enjoyment as it is an expert in creating a world full of horror. To put it differently, the Wolfhound resource pack is for people looking forward to creating maps with horror themes or who only want to play with dark and frightening places having several traps spread here and there in the Minecraft world.
This texture pack offers an unforgettable and changing experience. No such resource pack in the league can give such a different experience. The resource pack has several textures that are well maintained and highly impressive. The purpose of saying so is that the developers still provide regular updates after nine years of introducing it in this market. About 40,000 people have downloaded it by this time. The downloading levels for others are comparatively low, and many have not reached the stage at which it has arrived. Based on that, you may agree that its download level is relatively high and remarkable. We intend to bring this fact to your notice that it has already reached the completion of its development. Hence, we can consider the resource pack as 100% complete. Unlike similar resource packs, which stay below the 50% completion stage for several years, it is 100% developed and final. We have mentioned above that it is available in 64 x 64 resolution. Such a higher resolution level means that you will get crisp textures in great detail and higher quality, which look too sharp. But gamers can come across related frame per second (FPS) issues and lag in lower configuration hardware while running high-resolution resource packs. Fortunately, they have completed the optimization of this resource pack to avoid any such difficulties. However, you might get some minor problems on low-configuration computers owing to a higher resolution.
Wolfhound Dungeon should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Wolfhound Dungeon — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Wolfhound Dungeon texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Wolfhound Dungeon Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;