The Wolfhound Dungeon resource pack is amongst one of the variants which originated from the wolfhound resource pack. What happens is that sometimes people create variants of resource packs that become popular. The original wolfhound texture pack featured hand-crafted texture in a resolution of 64 x 64. Wolfhound Dungeon pack has also overhauled the entire texture to get the same resolution of 64 x 64. You don’t get to see anything that is like plain Minecraft. If you fancy resource packs that alter the total game appearance, you will perhaps prefer to learn more about this resource pack. ThistlePack created this resource pack, which belongs to the fantastic Wolfhound series. It carefully crafted every resource pack to look different. The entire detailing in these packs is visually appealing. This resource pack has heavily used darker colors that you will perhaps notice first. You can see several blocks and icons like trees in darker shades. You can break them down into components to make several dark items. It has used dark colors, and blood splatters everywhere, which gives an ominous feel in most of the Minecraft gaming world. For those of you searching for a texture pack with a horror-filled theme, Wolfhound will add to your enjoyment as it is an expert in creating a world full of horror. To put it differently, the Wolfhound resource pack is for people looking forward to creating maps with horror themes or who only want to play with dark and frightening places having several traps spread here and there in the Minecraft world.
This texture pack offers an unforgettable and changing experience. No such resource pack in the league can give such a different experience. The resource pack has several textures that are well maintained and highly impressive. The purpose of saying so is that the developers still provide regular updates after nine years of introducing it in this market. About 40,000 people have downloaded it by this time. The downloading levels for others are comparatively low, and many have not reached the stage at which it has arrived. Based on that, you may agree that its download level is relatively high and remarkable. We intend to bring this fact to your notice that it has already reached the completion of its development. Hence, we can consider the resource pack as 100% complete. Unlike similar resource packs, which stay below the 50% completion stage for several years, it is 100% developed and final. We have mentioned above that it is available in 64 x 64 resolution. Such a higher resolution level means that you will get crisp textures in great detail and higher quality, which look too sharp. But gamers can come across related frame per second (FPS) issues and lag in lower configuration hardware while running high-resolution resource packs. Fortunately, they have completed the optimization of this resource pack to avoid any such difficulties. However, you might get some minor problems on low-configuration computers owing to a higher resolution.
Wolfhound Dungeon should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Wolfhound Dungeon — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Dungeon texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.