The original Wolfhound resource pack became so popular that the author was inspired to create other variations of the original pack. One of the best variants of this popular pack is the Wolfhound Fairy resource pack. What makes this pack exceptional is that it features hand drawn texture designs with a 64x resolution. It mirrors the resolution of the original pack and provides a seamless transition from the original to the Wolfhound Fairy variation. Every detail woven into this pack works to create a visual feast for the eyes. The Wolfhound Fairy texture pack has been packed with intricate carvings and unique patterns in an effort to provide the experienced Minecraft player a new exciting way to build in the Minecraft world. The Wolfhound Fairy resource pack has not completely transformed the game. It does not stray far from the original texture designs. Experienced players will still be able to easily figure out which item their avatar holds in their hand without getting confused.
The author of this resource pack’s handmade texture sketches make this pack unique and endearing. The items in the Wolfhound Fairy resource pack have been painstaking drawn on a tablet or drawn and then scanned. Each item and texture design trumpets the author’s dedication to his adaption. Each block and tile has been elegantly crafted to sweetly flow into each other effortlessly. Be prepared for the Wolfhound Fairy resource pack to commandeer and alter your current theme. Expect your new theme to give off an ominous vibe. The dark atmosphere and the medieval look makes this theme appear spooky. Spiraling stones and glowing items make everything appear magical. The hand drawn textures reinforce this otherworldly impression. The Wolfhound Fairy resource pack gives Minecraft’s graphics a needed boost while somehow being able to keep the game looking familiar and classic. This is one of the many reasons that you should download the pack and give it a whirl. It is important to note that you will not find any fairies in this game because this is just a name.
Wolfhound Fairy should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Wolfhound Fairy — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Fairy Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Fairy texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.