Windbell resource pack is a fairly fresh and new set of textures that has proven to be quite a favorite of the Minecraft audience in China. However, it was recently made available to the public so that people from all over the world can get to experience and enjoy it. The main objective behind this pack was to revamp the graphics of the game so as to further smoothen their look and feel. Minecraft may sometimes come across as rather noisy if you are using the Vanilla version to play the game. Nonetheless, one of the best thing about this texture pack is that it eliminates the noise related issues. This makes for a more quieter and enjoyable gaming experience for anybody who decides to try it out.
By the way, Windbell resource pack has a resolution of 16 by 16, that provides you with the opportunity to play the game without any lags. With Windbell you can play Minecraft without having to worry about encountering any fps related issues. The Windell and the Paper Cut-Out resource pack share a number of notable similarities. With the latter proving to be a massive hit among minecraft gamers, you will be quite at ease with the Windbell if you have any prior experience with the Paper Cut-Out pack. Windbell assumes a defaulty and simple style. Simplicity in one of the main features of this pack. Also, it uses a vibrant and bright colors to bring about amazing visuals. The amount of detail applied to the textures may not automatically grab your attention but the general verdict is that this resource pack has got all it takes to impress you. Aside from the visuals, Windbell also features a few of the latest sound effects that absolutely compliment the overall look of the game.
Windbell should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Windbell — Screenshots
How to install Windbell Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Windbell texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.