The Paper-Cut Out resource pack is a very simple and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft. The simple style aims to make the traditional icons look like flat, paper cut-outs of the original. The style really shows when comparing how the ore blocks look in-game with the new paper style ores becoming visually distinctive, flat icons. The whole goal of this pack is to take the original blocky nature of Minecraft graphics and turn them into a flat paper world where everything appears as a unique cut out. What this pack lacks in high-quality graphics, it makes up for in simplicity. The textures are small in size. Since this resource pack doesn’t contain anything but modified textures, downloading, tweaking and installing them is a breeze.
It won’t take up a lot of space and all you have to do is drag the file to your resource pack folder on your computer and activate it. This can be done before or after generating a brand new world. The small texture sizes ensure that there will never be any long loading times like some other larger texture packs endure. The lack of advanced textures, scripts, and sounds make the Paper-Cut Out pack one of the easiest to use and manage. Despite its simplicity and basic design, this resource pack is still usable with a ton of advanced mods. In fact, smaller texture packs are usually easier to incorporate into mods and mod packs because there is less to tweak to make compatible with the mods themselves. All of this makes the Paper-Cut Out resource pack one of the most versatile, simple and easy texture packs to use with your Minecraft game.
Paper Cut-Out should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Paper Cut-Out — Video & Screenshots
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Paper Cut-Out texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
I love the fact that the flint and steel is LITERALLY a lighter lol.
I’ve been looking for a RTX non vanilla texture pack without success but I came across this pack which I really liked and thought it will look awesome raytraced so I’ve been working on adding the rtx images for the past few weeks and I’m about 85% done. If any of the pack creators read this can you contact me to let me know if its ok to put it out once its completed.
Hey, so I downloaded the 1.17+ version of the texture pack, and I have been using it for a while now, but the sticky piston and regular rails are just purple and black squares. Other than that, this is my favorite resource pack, other than X-Ray of course :D
its great my favourite but there is no sticky piston, its just a purple and black square.
Always my all-time favorite texture pack <3
I love this texture pack! But there is issue with Striders! The texture doesn’t appear on one of their legs. I’ve seen this issue in some other texture packs too :/
I feel like this is the spiritual successor to shortstuf7’s clean design I’ve been looking for for years. Thank you!
How do you make TNT-creepers? And how do you design the blocks????
the villagers don’t have noses, but the pack is great
Doesnt work for 1.16 cobble stone is pink and black block
I love this pack, but there seems to be missing textures for cobblestone in the 1.15/1.16 version
Can you make a 1.12.2 version?
ples i love the pack
am i allowed to edit the textures (i wont distribute, just for myself)?
please make the 64×64 version of the pack :D
Always my favorite.