Paper Cut Out Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
The Paper-Cut Out resource pack is a very simple and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft. The simple style aims to make the traditional icons look like flat, paper cut-outs of the original. The style really shows when comparing how the ore blocks look in-game with the new paper style ores becoming visually distinctive, flat icons. The whole goal of this pack is to take the original blocky nature of Minecraft graphics and turn them into a flat paper world where everything appears as a unique cut out. What this pack lacks in high-quality graphics, it makes up for in simplicity. The textures are small in size. Since this resource pack doesn’t contain anything but modified textures, downloading, tweaking and installing them is a breeze.
It won’t take up a lot of space and all you have to do is drag the file to your resource pack folder on your computer and activate it. This can be done before or after generating a brand new world. The small texture sizes ensure that there will never be any long loading times like some other larger texture packs endure. The lack of advanced textures, scripts, and sounds make the Paper-Cut Out pack one of the easiest to use and manage. Despite its simplicity and basic design, this resource pack is still usable with a ton of advanced mods. In fact, smaller texture packs are usually easier to incorporate into mods and mod packs because there is less to tweak to make compatible with the mods themselves. All of this makes the Paper-Cut Out resource pack one of the most versatile, simple and easy texture packs to use with your Minecraft game.
Paper Cut-Out - Screenshots
Paper Cut-Out - YouTube Video
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.