The Paper-Cut Out resource pack is a very simple and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft. The simple style aims to make the traditional icons look like flat, paper cut-outs of the original. The style really shows when comparing how the ore blocks look in-game with the new paper style ores becoming visually distinctive, flat icons. The whole goal of this pack is to take the original blocky nature of Minecraft graphics and turn them into a flat paper world where everything appears as a unique cut out. What this pack lacks in high-quality graphics, it makes up for in simplicity. The textures are small in size. Since this resource pack doesn’t contain anything but modified textures, downloading, tweaking and installing them is a breeze.
It won’t take up a lot of space and all you have to do is drag the file to your resource pack folder on your computer and activate it. This can be done before or after generating a brand new world. The small texture sizes ensure that there will never be any long loading times like some other larger texture packs endure. The lack of advanced textures, scripts, and sounds make the Paper-Cut Out pack one of the easiest to use and manage. Despite its simplicity and basic design, this resource pack is still usable with a ton of advanced mods. In fact, smaller texture packs are usually easier to incorporate into mods and mod packs because there is less to tweak to make compatible with the mods themselves. All of this makes the Paper-Cut Out resource pack one of the most versatile, simple and easy texture packs to use with your Minecraft game.
Paper Cut-Out should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Paper Cut-Out — Video & Screenshots
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Paper Cut-Out texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.