The Paper-Cut Out resource pack is a very simple and beautiful texture pack for Minecraft. The simple style aims to make the traditional icons look like flat, paper cut-outs of the original. The style really shows when comparing how the ore blocks look in-game with the new paper style ores becoming visually distinctive, flat icons. The whole goal of this pack is to take the original blocky nature of Minecraft graphics and turn them into a flat paper world where everything appears as a unique cut out. What this pack lacks in high-quality graphics, it makes up for in simplicity. The textures are small in size. Since this resource pack doesn’t contain anything but modified textures, downloading, tweaking and installing them is a breeze.
It won’t take up a lot of space and all you have to do is drag the file to your resource pack folder on your computer and activate it. This can be done before or after generating a brand new world. The small texture sizes ensure that there will never be any long loading times like some other larger texture packs endure. The lack of advanced textures, scripts, and sounds make the Paper-Cut Out pack one of the easiest to use and manage. Despite its simplicity and basic design, this resource pack is still usable with a ton of advanced mods. In fact, smaller texture packs are usually easier to incorporate into mods and mod packs because there is less to tweak to make compatible with the mods themselves. All of this makes the Paper-Cut Out resource pack one of the most versatile, simple and easy texture packs to use with your Minecraft game.
Paper Cut-Out should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Paper Cut-Out — Video & Screenshots
How to install Paper Cut-Out Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Paper Cut-Out texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;