If you are looking for a resource pack that can provide graphics and visuals that have never been seen before in Minecraft, the vonDoomCraft resource pack is one to check out. One of the most unique features of this pack is that it is inspired by a horror theme, which is not something that is common in the Minecraft world. Using highly detailed and incredibly designed features, the vonDoomCraft texture pack brings a visual experience to players, unlike anything that you have ever experienced. The color palette of the vonDoomCraft pack is both dark and moody and also features some incredibly unique textures. You should be aware that the vonDoomCraft resource pack hasn’t been updated in a long time and will probably not receive any more updates from the original authors. Unfortunately, there were no fans among the Minecraft players who would update this pack for newer client versions. But let’s not lose hope, maybe someday someone will decide to reestablish this amazing resource pack.
However, there are enough custom-designed aspects to it that you are always discovering more, and it will take some time to see all that this resource pack has to offer to your game experience. In this resource pack, you will find custom-designed monster textures and some animated objects, including a diamond sword with the texture of chain saws. The stone sword has the texture of Thor’s hammer and also flashes lightning bolts. Since this pack is a bit scary, it is not recommended for young children who are easily bothered by scary visuals. The creator of the vonDoomCraft, Emperor Doom, make the pack available for multiple resolutions, including 32x, 64x, and 128x. While you will be able to run the lower resolutions on almost any device, it is recommended that you only use the 128x resolution if you are playing Minecraft on a PC that has medium or high-end hardware. Using 128x on other devices could leave you experiencing frame-rate issues that will leave you with a less than desirable gameplay experience.
vonDoomCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
vonDoomCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install vonDoomCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the vonDoomCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.