Resource packs play a great deal in enhancing your Minecraft experience. After some time, the usual boring textures can become underwhelming. Spring Breeze, a seasonal resource pack fixes that problem by refreshing the Minecraft world with new, modern textures while not being overwhelmingly flashy or bulky. Many of the seasonal resource packs have a problem with colors that are too vibrant, making them hard on the eyes while completely removing the originality of the game. Spring Breeze is one of a kind as it aims to keep the look which makes Minecraft specific while improving the gameplay experience. Although lightweight, it does not lack in quality. A lot of attention was put into detail, with every texture having a life of its own and looking extremely unique.
What separates Spring Breeze resource pack from the vast amount of other packs is the whole new scheme of colors that it brings into the game. The extensive color combination focuses mainly on bringing that well-known spring feel into Minecraft. Consistency of the textures in the pack is remarkably smooth, making them pleasant to look at while not providing additional strain on the eyes. Main Minecraft textures have a 16×16 resolution, and Spring Breeze follows that tradition. When looking at the quality of the textures that it brings, it is hard to believe. Compared to the higher resolution packs which can increase the game loading times and even reduce the overall performance and adding unnecessary noise, Spring Breeze does not put more load on your computer. This resolution ensures that anyone, even the players that do not have high-end machines enjoy the game without the annoying frame drops that reduce the gaming experience, while adding a whole new visual look and refreshments to the game.
Spring Breeze should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Spring Breeze — Screenshots
How to install Spring Breeze Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Spring Breeze texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.