Spring Breeze Resource Pack 1.12.2
Resource packs play a great deal in enhancing your Minecraft experience. After some time, the usual boring textures can become underwhelming. Spring Breeze, a seasonal resource pack fixes that problem by refreshing the Minecraft world with new, modern textures while not being overwhelmingly flashy or bulky. Many of the seasonal resource packs have a problem with colors that are too vibrant, making them hard on the eyes while completely removing the originality of the game. Spring Breeze is one of a kind as it aims to keep the look which makes Minecraft specific while improving the gameplay experience. Although lightweight, it does not lack in quality. A lot of attention was put into detail, with every texture having a life of its own and looking extremely unique.
What separates Spring Breeze resource pack from the vast amount of other packs is the whole new scheme of colors that it brings into the game. The extensive color combination focuses mainly on bringing that well-known spring feel into Minecraft. Consistency of the textures in the pack is remarkably smooth, making them pleasant to look at while not providing additional strain on the eyes. Main Minecraft textures have a 16×16 resolution, and Spring Breeze follows that tradition. When looking at the quality of the textures that it brings, it is hard to believe. Compared to the higher resolution packs which can increase the game loading times and even reduce the overall performance and adding unnecessary noise, Spring Breeze does not put more load on your computer. This resolution ensures that anyone, even the players that do not have high-end machines enjoy the game without the annoying frame drops that reduce the gaming experience, while adding a whole new visual look and refreshments to the game.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Spring Breeze goes to SidGamez_YT. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Spring Breeze has 428372 views.