The Spawn Egg 3D resource pack was recently added to Minecraft for enhanced gameplay and appearance purposes. The typical 2-dimensional spawn egg most players are accustomed to has become an older and repetitive concept in gaming graphics, therefore driving gamers to look for alternative add ons to apply to the base game. The Spawn Egg 3D is a texture pack designed to enhance the classic look of a spawn egg and give it a rounded, more life-like appearance by converting them into 3-dimensional objects. This resource pack is an excellent choice for gamers who appreciate quality and functionality, but above all, graphics. The vanilla (base) version of Minecraft uses the 2-dimensional spawn eggs with limited color and texture. In other words, many of the same mobs are hidden beneath the same egg in appearance. Although gamers can learn to differentiate the various types of spawn eggs over time, it becomes a tedious task and would much better benefit from having a new resource pack to make the process easier. When the Spawn Egg 3D pack is added to the game, it omits the original base colors of the eggs (red, blue, brown) and provides the player with a brand-new concept design of creating a realistic 3D model of the mob in the player’s very hands.
In most cases, resource pack or texture pack add-ons will alter the base game almost entirely, providing the gamer with a variety of different blocks they hadn’t wished to change in the first place. The Spawn Egg 3D resource pack is an exception to this often made mistake, where should the player download the resource pack, ONLY the spawn eggs will be altered and nothing else. When adding the Spawn Egg 3D resource pack to your game, not only will your spawn eggs become graphically enhanced, but will allow the player to use the eggs as decor by placing them in item frames! Instead of an egg, the mob, but in a miniature format will be presented in the player’s hands. Whether it is a 3-dimensional model of a dolphin, skeleton, or zombie, the small addition to the game can develop into an entirely new way a gamer may choose to express their creativity, especially when the base graphics of the game is still valued but a small change is well needed. Downloading the Spawn Egg 3D resource pack is strongly recommended for those who desire something new to be added to their favorite Minecraft games. However, it is important to keep in mind that the resource pack will only work on Optifine for the full experience. We strongly suggest installing Optifine before-hand to avoid complications during gameplay.
Spawn Egg 3D should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Spawn Egg 3D — Video & Screenshots
How to install Spawn Egg 3D Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Spawn Egg 3D texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.19.x – 1.14.x] Download Spawn Egg 3D Resource Pack – works with 1.20.x snapshot;
cool but… the eggs float like warped sprouts
When I installed it, the Slime Spawn Egg is a black cube, instead of green with cute dark green face.
its going to be sick
Make artic fox spawn egg if you make the egg a certain value and an ender dragon, wither, iron golem and so on if you manage to get those as spawn eggs good luck figuring it out!