Specifically aimed at enhancing the gameplay experience of Minecraft, the Rust Resource Pack provides a realistic and unique aged look to the game elements. Despite the pack belonging to low resolution of 16×16, this resource pack is one of the standard packs available in the game and is developed with great attention towards details and textures for realistic graphics. The low resolution of the pack makes it usable on a wide variety of devices including old or small cost PC without hectic software installations or lags. Although most of the set of textures and graphic enhancement packs available in Minecraft aim to provide modern looks, the rust resource pack focuses on giving realistic depictions through dirty stones or battered wood etc. This pack modifies the game through various methods to give it a rustic and pleasant feel while gaming.
The main features also include modifications in GUIs and weapons along with minor changes to the armor and pairs well when setting up a huge castle build or maybe dark enough dungeons or other things requiring aged characteristics for a more realistic gameplay and overall look. Overall, the pack changes numerous elements of the minecraft along with regular updates for textures and other things. A large number of textures in this pack have been already updated whereas a number of other textures are still being developed. The Rust Resource pack comes with astounding details. The vegetation has also been changed to make it appear more aligned with the terrain and developers consistently roll out updates on a regular basis.
Rust should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2
Rust — Screenshots
How to install Rust Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Rust texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.