Redwood Resource Pack 1.8.8
Redwood is a fairly simple pack that is different from the standard textures by the lack of details and darker tones. It looks pretty interesting, so if you need a cool resource pack in standard definition and some unique features then Redwood pack is quite right for you.
Redwood - Screenshots
Redwood - YouTube Video
How to install Redwood Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Redwood Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.