Designed and built by lwOB3ar, Prisma UItra-ReaIism is a resource pack whose main emphasis as its name reveals is on realism. Its makers wanted to build something as graphically identical to the natural world as possible and they succeeded in a big way! While in the recent past the gaming world has enjoyed some of the most outstanding Minecraft resource packs, almost none has been able to deliver realism as much as the Prisma UItra ReaIism. Almost no other resource pack has offered gamers a gaming involvement as immersive as this one! As far as its gameplay conception is concerned, Prisma UItra ReaIism may not be new to most of us since we’ve already interacted with many other similar resource packs. However, this one stands out above the rest when you look at its general design and implementation. Its graphics are exceptional. If there’s one pack that’s certainly worth your time and money, then it has to be this one!
As a resource pack, the key defining feature of Prisma UItr -ReaIism is its texture detail. No matter the prevailing situation, everything is just amazing to just look at. Whether you’re gaming during the day or in darkness, the texture remains great. With its ridiculously-robust color coding and unprecedented level of detail, everything just comes to life before your very eyes! What’s more, the pack’s textures have zero noise. It’s no wonder, therefore, that every single one of them brings out a detailed polished look that excites and inspires. With a high resolution of 512 by 512, Prisma UItra ReaIism is your ultimate state-of-the-art resource pack. What that also means is that you need to have an equally-befitting avant-garde hardware system to run it. Otherwise, you may not get a frame-rate that’s as steady as it’s meant to be while gaming. And that means you won’t be able to enjoy the pack in all its glory and grandeur!
Prisma Ultra Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Prisma Ultra Realism — Screenshots
How to install Prisma Ultra Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Prisma Ultra Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.