PixaGraph Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Resource packs are not alien to the minecraft world, but none will have the same immediate impact that Pixagraph has had in a short period. Barely a few moments after its release, positive reviews rolled in non-stop from users who opted to try this new RPG resource pack out. The PixaGraph resource pack is an off shoot of RPG Pixel Gaming Graphic idea for minecraft. It retains the original vanilla Minecraft but has a lot in store to make it even better for users. The enhancements and transformations are a little elaborate but the original texture remains still, while having a new cartoonish and RPG feel to it. Asides the obvious beauty of the pack, its simplicity and ease of operation will appeal to pretty much anyone who uses it. With the Pixagraph texture pack, you can expect to find more than what ordinary theme packs will offer you.
It creates some twist to the visuals obviously, but it goes further to bring the unique feel of RPG Pixel graphic universe into the world of minecraft. If you know minecraft very well, you’d know that this no simple trick to pull off. Well, Pixagraph resource pack managed to do this and we can all enjoy the benefits. So what resolution does this Pixagraph textures use? As we earlier established, the pack retains the original minecraft texture, hence, it also sticks with the x16 resolution that we all know. This may seem like nothing but it does have a significant impact on the gameplay. It is a resolution that makes sure that you do not have to bother about frame-rate issues while you are using the new resource pack. Awesome right? Well, this is also applicable to PCs that you may consider to belong to the “stone age” in terms of hardware and sophistication. Without frame-rate issues you can rest assured that your minecraft experience will be hitch-free.
PixaGraph - Screenshots
How to install PixaGraph Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download PixaGraph Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.