oCd Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
oCd Resource Pack is a great for players who likes simplistic look of their world. This texture pack is default pack inspired without harsh colors and noise. The resolution is 16x which means that you don’t need additional support mods, like optifine or mcpatcher.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
[16x] [1.11 – 1.9] Download oCd Resource Pack – add-on by PxlHero
*Credit for creating and developing oCd goes to disco_, PxlHero. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7. Right now oCd has 774043 views.