Visual Enchantments is one of the most popular minecraft resource packs. You probably already know that one of the best features in a game titled minecraft is the ability to enchant most items, including swords, bows and armor. The problem with enchantments in this game is that you cannot visually see what kind of enchantment is being applied to that particular item. The only way to know it, is to read item’s info. This is not always comfortable. Most of us wants to have a better solution for this.
This is possible and it is not a problem anymore after Visual Enchantments resource pack release. Download and install this pack and you will notice that all your enchanted items are now displaying enchantments not just in description as text but they also look as a visually different items. For example: enchantments with extra protection will look like additional sheets of iron on armor, enchantment with breath will look like a helmet from an old swim suit. In general, this is one of the most useful minecraft additions of all time which we highly recommend for any player.
Visual Enchantments should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Visual Enchantments — Screenshots
How to install Visual Enchantments Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Visual Enchantments texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- OptiFine is required.
- Make sure you have Optifine’s Custom Items enabled.
- Unbreaking: Wood parts to obsidian
- Vanishing curse: Crooked item
- Mending: Green xp orb/motiv
- Knockback: Baseball bat / no guard
- Looting: Wider blade tip
- Sweeping: Longer blade
- Fire aspect: Flaming blade
Swords & Axes:
- Sharpness: Diamond orb on guard
- Smite: Skull on guard
- Bane of arthropods: Dented blade
Axes, Pickaxes, Hoes and Shovels:
- Efficiency: Redstone grip
- Fortune: Golden tool head
- Silk touch: Diamond tool head
- Power: Golden themed
- Punch: Red glove arrow
- Flame: Fiery arrow
- Infinity: Diamond themed / soul arrow
- Impaling: Wider trident
- Loyalty: String
- Riptide: Dolphin fin
- Channeling: Golden trident
- Binding curse: Honey-soaked armor
- Protection: Reinforced visible body parts
- Blast protection: Iron reinforcement sheets
- Projectile protection: Shielded armor
- Fire protection: Nether armor
- Thorns: Cactus stripes
- Respiration: Diving helmet
- Aqua affinity: Scuba glasses
- Depth strider: Heel propellers
- Frost walker: Frosted boots
- Feather falling: Feathered boots
- Soul speed: Crying obsidian themed
Visual Enchantments Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Other versions (Java Edition):
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;