Visual Enchantments Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Visual Enchantments is one of the most popular minecraft resource packs. You probably already know that one of the best features in a game titled minecraft is the ability to enchant most items, including swords, bows and armor. The problem with enchantments in this game is that you cannot visually see what kind of enchantment is being applied to that particular item. The only way to know it, is to read item’s info. This is not always comfortable. Most of us wants to have a better solution for this.
This is possible and it is not a problem anymore after Visual Enchantments resource pack release. Download and install this pack and you will notice that all your enchanted items are now displaying enchantments not just in description as text but they also look as a visually different items. For example: enchantments with extra protection will look like additional sheets of iron on armor, enchantment with breath will look like a helmet from an old swim suit. In general, this is one of the most useful minecraft additions of all time which we highly recommend for any player.
Visual Enchantments - Screenshots
How to install Visual Enchantments Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Visual Enchantments Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
IMPORTANT: OptiFine is required. Make sure you have Custom Items enabled.