Aquamarine PvP Resource Pack 1.8.9
One of the brand-new resource packs established by the CLBNTR is the Aquamarine PvP. CLBNTR has been associated with quite a number of other top-rated PvP resource packs. From the history, the packs have been doing well as their forerunners. Due to this, it goes without saying that Aquamarine PvP is a resource pack that you can confidently try out. In case you have been searching for such an opportunity then you are definitely at home and you don’t have to do again as this is actually is the best choice. Although the resource is not among the well-known packs at the moment considering the fact that it just has slightly above a few thousand downloads after being out there nearly a six months now, there is a guarantee that you will not be dissatisfied with what it has to deliver since it is considerably outlined.
Just like its title hints, the pack deals with dark blue as well as aqua fade colors. The colors unquestionably do well very perfectly in a PvP setting since they are definite thus that enables them to be simple to notice from any range. The pack too makes a variety of modifications such as small swords and faded feels beside the colors. Though those developments might not appear so significant on paper, they really produce an extreme influence and will result in making the in-game PvP quite great for you as there will not be any extraneous visible disturbances that may cause you hesitate. Apart from its optimization for PvP, the Aquamarine PvP resource pack comes with some interesting features that we have become used to for a while. For instance, it has the conventional x16 resolution. These will ensure that indeed the low-quality machines will also be in a position to work with the texture of this particular resource pack at a steady frame-rate.
Aquamarine PvP - Screenshots
Aquamarine PvP - YouTube Video
How to install Aquamarine PvP Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Aquamarine PvP Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.