One of the brand-new resource packs established by the CLBNTR is the Aquamarine PvP. CLBNTR has been associated with quite a number of other top-rated PvP resource packs. From the history, the packs have been doing well as their forerunners. Due to this, it goes without saying that Aquamarine PvP is a resource pack that you can confidently try out. In case you have been searching for such an opportunity then you are definitely at home and you don’t have to do again as this is actually is the best choice. Although the resource is not among the well-known packs at the moment considering the fact that it just has slightly above a few thousand downloads after being out there nearly a six months now, there is a guarantee that you will not be dissatisfied with what it has to deliver since it is considerably outlined.
Just like its title hints, the pack deals with dark blue as well as aqua fade colors. The colors unquestionably do well very perfectly in a PvP setting since they are definite thus that enables them to be simple to notice from any range. The pack too makes a variety of modifications such as small swords and faded feels beside the colors. Though those developments might not appear so significant on paper, they really produce an extreme influence and will result in making the in-game PvP quite great for you as there will not be any extraneous visible disturbances that may cause you hesitate. Apart from its optimization for PvP, the Aquamarine PvP resource pack comes with some interesting features that we have become used to for a while. For instance, it has the conventional x16 resolution. These will ensure that indeed the low-quality machines will also be in a position to work with the texture of this particular resource pack at a steady frame-rate.
Aquamarine PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Aquamarine PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Aquamarine PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Aquamarine PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.