The NextCraft resource pack is definitely a classic, and remains a beautiful and gorgeous Minecraft texture pack. Unfortunately, it stopped receiving updates after Minecraft versions 1.7.x, but for those who play older versions, the NextCraft resource pack still works. If you like futuristic themes, you will love the NextCraft resource pack. It takes an influence from classic Minecraft textures, but adds a futuristic twist that makes the game a lot more immersive. The visuals are fresh, and will make Minecraft feel like a whole new game! If almost feels like NextCraft turns Minecraft into the Matrix! The texture part is a simple visual upgrade, and adds a new art style turning block textures into circuity. Besides that, the NextCraft texture pack lacks distinct features. It’s extremely simple, and takes away a lot of the beauty in vanilla Minecraft. Nonetheless, it’s a unique visual upgrade, and may make the game a little more interesting.
If you are looking to play through Minecraft again, this texture pack should make it a little more fun. Compared to modern texture packs, NextCraft lacks a lot of visual and design features. Taking influence from a computer simulated world and other community resource packs, NextCraft gives Minecraft a whole new vibe. It comes in a resolution of 128x, so you may need more than the average system requirements to run it. If you lack the necessary hardware, you may run into frame-rate problems throughout your gaming session. Nonetheless, if you meet the software requirements, it will definitely be worth it. NextCraft textures are very detailed, and help vary up your games textures. The simplistic beauty is bound to keep you captivated. If you are looking to add some replay value to Minecraft, the NextCraft resource pack will surely make it fun again. It adds a lot to the game, and makes it feel like your building in the Matrix.
NextCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
NextCraft — Screenshots
How to install NextCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the NextCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.