How much do you play Minecraft? Have you come across Moderna HD resource pack that is close to perfection in the modern-day architecture of the Minecraft world? Moderna HD, aslo known as Modern Craft Resource Pack contains modern textures that can “turn each building project in Minecraft into a masterpiece.” It gives you the opportunity to build realistic buildings and infrastructures! Besides, it’s compatible with most Minecraft versions. If you really enjoy Minecraft, this pack highlights completely contemporary visualizations, but one of the peculiar things in this pack is that unlike most other newly developed Minecraft resource packs, it doesn’t have any unique features that would distinguish it from its competitors making it quite a traditional pack. New Moderna HD doesn’t extend the boundaries of this particular class of resource packs and is generally well executed thus almost every player will definitely get the most out of it.
Moderna HD textures are one of the cleanest that have been experienced for some time. One of the problems in many packs in this class is that there is too much noise in some textures mainly due to the unnecessary amount of detail packed into them. But Moderna is exceptional as it doesn’t have the noise problem because it doesn’t overflow its textures with more than necessary details and tries to make the graphics to be elegant in any means possible. Moreover, Moderna HD tries its best to make some subtle changes in the textures of game elements as well as in the user interface. Although these changes aren’t that worthy of attention, they significantly improve the visuals hence making the experience to be more engaging. In other words, it improves the game visuals by focusing on the modern designs of the Minecraft world. Moderna HD textures have 32 × 32 resolution (which isn’t so high) thus you won’t experience issues like frame-rate even when playing Minecraft on a low-end PC.
Moderna HD (Modern Craft) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Moderna HD (Modern Craft) — Video & Screenshots
How to install Moderna HD (Modern Craft) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Moderna HD (Modern Craft) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.