Minecraft Custom Sky Resource Pack 1.8.8
For the correct work of Minecraft Custom Sky you will need either an Optifine or MCPatcher. This resource pack contains beautiful space styled sky to replace your usual minecraft sky. Also, the sky is changed during the day and night. So, if it’s a night time you will see beautiful night sky and if it’s a day time you will see beautiful day sky.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Minecraft Custom Sky goes to JerenVids. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Minecraft Custom Sky has 138202 views.