It almost goes without saying that when a PvP pack for Minecraft comes out with DustStorm’s name on it, you just know it will likely be a winner. This is due largely to the track record DustStorm has for spearheading many an outstanding resource packs. It is likely that this new one, DustStorm Marshmallow PvP resource pack will keep on delivering along those lines. Besides the certainty of a visually outstanding resource pack that offers a cleaner, more visually appealing look, PvP fans will really be in love with the significant gains in performance. This performance improvement is a real plus because, as frequent PvP fans know, even a minor degradation in performance can be the difference between emerging victorious and being viciously slain by your opponent. Adding to the performance upgrades, DustStorm Marshmallow PvP offers extremely clean textures, some of the cleanest released in recent PvP resource packs. Typically, when one encounters this level of textures there is a significant amount of noise as well.
Miraculously this is not the case with this resource pack. Aside from a few textures where it would have been all but impossible to remove, the noise is almost completely gone. This results in a resource pack that is outstanding visually as it is so much cleaner and appealing than most others available at the moment. Adding to the clean textures, is some exceptional detailing given to several of the textures and a vibrant color palette add that little bit that really drives this resource pack up to the next level. Possibly the best part about DustStorm Marshmallow PvP is in its performance given the resolution, while many run at x16, DustStorm Marshmallow PvP pushes an x32 resolution. Despite this, there seems to be no measurable or noticeable drag on performance. This means that even players with entry-level PCs can enjoy a seamless experience at pivotal moments. In all, DustStorm Marshmallow PvP is a very clean resource pack with incredible textures and exceptional visuals delivered with the level of performance that pretty much anybody can and will enjoy.
Marshmallow PvP should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Marshmallow PvP — Video & Screenshots
How to install Marshmallow PvP Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Marshmallow PvP texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.