Luna HD resource pack is one of the most popular textures currently available on the market that take Minecraft to a whole new level. The resource pack was under continuous development for several months, receiving multiple updates, new textures, and support for multiple versions of Minecraft. While vanilla Minecraft has aged well, the game did not receive any significant visual updates. LunaHD attempts to fix this by adding improved textures that are more realistic, new 3D models, and batter lighting. Reflexions and shadows have been improved and every single element of the game now boasts more details. The resource completely revamps the visuals of Mine craft, without altering gameplay. All textures are more vibrant, blocks are much clearer, objects are much easier to tell apart and lighting effects can compete with modern-day games. The texture details within the LunaHD resource pack remain crisp even when looking at blocks from a close distance. With such realistic textures, the game feels more modern. The developer made the LunaHD resource pack available in 4 different resolutions. It is available in 32x, 128x, 256x, and 512x. The latter being the most detailed texture pack and the most resource-intensive. Players with older computers may want to test out the 32x or 128x versions of the resource pack if they experience low framerates. Also, higher resolution versions will require more disk space.
Out of all of them, only the 32x version is available for free. Highest resolution version also include RTX support for players that use a modern Nvidia video card. For an ultimate experience, the 512x resolution resource pack is recommended but only for players with a modern gaming video card to maintain a high frame rate and no game performance degradation. The resource pack is available for multiple versions of Minecraft with the full list of compatible versions being made available on the official LunaHD resource pack website. All premium resolutions are offered via Patreon for a modest monthly subscription. All of them, including the free 32x version, receive regular updates from the developer. Everyone gain access to the official Discord server that can be used to communicate directly with Sandeep, the original developer of LunaHD. Sandeep has been a fan of the game since it was launched and decided to create a LunaHD resource pack using his skills as a 3D artist. All Discord members can ask questions directly to the developers, get support for various technical issues and offer suggestions for future updates for LunaHD. Currently, the Discord community exceeded 1500 members, all contributing to updates and improvements to the resource pack. To use the LunaHD resource pack, a few prerequisites are required. Since it improves ingame lighting, SEUS PTGI or Renewed shaders are recommended to be installed. The official website and discord server contains more instructions on how to get the resource pack installed and how to play it. Also, the resource pack comes with bonuses for Patreon members such as custom works and maps.
Luna HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Luna HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Luna HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Luna HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
How to install Luna HD RTX Version:
- Download the LunaHD RTX for Minecraft from the download section below.
- Launch Minecraft and create a world.
- Exit Minecraft and extract the contents of the pack to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs
- Launch Minecraft again and after clicking “Play Beta”, open the world settings (the pencil icon to the right of the world button).
- Open “resource packs” -> “my packs” and activate the RTX pack you installed.
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[32x] [1.18.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – free, for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition;
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – free, for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition;
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – free, for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition;
[512x] [1.18.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Bedrock Edition (RTX) Resource Pack – for Patrons & Windows 10 Bedrock Edition only;
[64x] [1.19.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[32x] [1.18.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[64x] [1.18.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[32x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[64x] [1.17.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[32x] [1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[32x] [1.15.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – absolutely free;
[128x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons only;
[256x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons only;
[512x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons only;
[1024x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons only;
Lush Grass Add-on (Java Edition):
[64x] [1.19.x] Download Luna HD Lush Grass Add-on Pack – absolutely free;
[64x] [1.18.x] Download Luna HD Lush Grass Add-on Pack – absolutely free;
[128x • 256x • 512x • 1024x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x] Download Luna HD Resource Pack – for Patrons only;
Official SMP Server IP/URL:
- lunahd.apexmc.co – optifine and shaders (Seus Renewed, Sildurs, BSL or Seus PTGI) are needed to join;