When a game is designed to run on low spec systems, you know that graphics are not going to be as exciting as, say, Skyrim or similar, graphics heavy games that require a heavy duty gaming computer. With Minecraft, it is a little bit different because everything depends on how many mods and what quality textures you have installed. If you have a slow PC you wont be able to handle many mods or, say, 512x textures but if you have a strong PC it will be easier for you to pick something suitable for you. LokiCraft – welcome to a whole new visual experience in Minecraft. LokiCraft Resource Pack doesn’t change gameplay much but it upgrades graphics, providing a whole new side to the Minecraft experience. If you play on a low-spec computer, you may not be able to handle the required 256x resolution for this pack, but if you can handle it you should get this pack for sure.
The world changes to a crisp, high-definition cartoon textures, providing a real feast for the eyes. Not all textures have been released at this time, but most of the main and most important textures have already been covered. New updates are coming out on a regular basis, so keep checking for updates after you fall in love with the look of this pack. As mentioned earlier, this pack is based on making the world look like it has jumped out of a comic book. Don’t anticipate realistic looking textures, but do expect it to look like you could put your favorite comic book hero (or heroine) into the world. From fluffy wool to bubbly stone work, many of the textures catch light in a great way that makes everything seem a little glossy on the ridges. The contrast with the lower levels creates a great 3D feel to all of the textures. Overall, this is a great pack to have a fun, new experience with Minecraft. It will inspire new projects and get your creativity flowing.
LoKiCraft PureCartoonPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9
LoKiCraft PureCartoonPack — Screenshots
How to install LoKiCraft PureCartoonPack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the LoKiCraft PureCartoonPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.