A certain complaint from many Minecraft fans took place about how unclear numbers of items being illustrated from the regular GUI, especially if the numbers are in white. Fortunately, the Jolicraft resource pack found a solution to tackle this problem by performing an easy-to-read updated GUI. In fact, Jolicraft is rich in custom-made content such as a wide variety of block, object, groundbreaking animations, and more. This is one of the main reasons that makes Jolicraft stand out as a resource pack for Minecraft gurus who want more than just wander aimlessly around the land of standard blocks. However, blocks are what defines Minecraft, but there is always room for improvement when it comes to textures and animations to make the journey look better. For example, simplifying the health, armor, and hunger bars, and replacing them with circular shapes of different sizes, is something that adds more life and beauty to the overall user experience.
Even the crowds are improved, where you can differentiate between regular zombies and zombified villagers. Even with a 16x resolution, the Jolicraft resource pack makes it easy and convenient for any player, even those with computers that are on the low end of the scale. Finally, the Jolicraft resource pack works efficiently up to the latest and most recent Minecraft version. In addition, there are plans for more updates to be provided by the pack soon. It should be including new block types such as granite blocks, as well as adding new monsters such as the underwater guardians. It is also obvious that newer landscapes like the mountains had to much detailed work put on them in terms of graphics, while on the other hand, hills and old forests remained the same as they always were, with a very minimal to no work was added on them whatsoever. In addition, we have also provided a link for Sunny Jolicraft. It is another version of Jolicraft pack.
Jolicraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Jolicraft — Screenshots
How to install Jolicraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Jolicraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.8.x] Download [Sunny] Jolicraft Add-on – it is official add-on for the original Jolicraft. You must install Jolicraft first, then install preferred add-on.
[16x] [1.8.x] Download [Spooky] Jolicraft Add-on – it is official add-on for the original Jolicraft. You must install Jolicraft first, then install preferred add-on.
[16x] [1.8.x] Download [Snowy] Jolicraft Add-on – it is official add-on for the original Jolicraft. You must install Jolicraft first, then install preferred add-on.
Get Jolicraft for Bedrock Edition here – Jolicraft is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins