My Little Pony has been credited with innumerable excellent reviews from critics since its release. Considered as one of the best animated television series, Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft offers a number of fascinating elements that can now be seen in our Minecraft world. The Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource Pack takes a comprehensive variety of visual features from the My Little Pony series and incorporates them into Minecraft. Fans of My Little Pony can now find some of the most captivating elements of it in the rich and exciting gameplay of Minecraft. The resource pack itself features some of the most well-known elements from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
The weapons, blocks, items and everything is changed to Pony-style after you activate this resource pack. In addition, the resource pack alters the terrain in Minecraft, thereby, creating a style and atmosphere that is more enthralling for the fans of My Little Pony. As you might know, Minecraft features a variety of mobs that spice up the gameplay. However, this resource pack will turn them into Pony-styled creatures. The pack is designed with resolution of 128x and textures, in particular, are simple and rich enough to deliver the style and flair that the developer have intended to convey. The Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft Resource Pack is easy to install and boasts all the features that a gaming aficionado could want.
Flutterstorm's PonyCraft — Screenshots
How to install Flutterstorm's PonyCraft Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Place the add-on packs above Flutterstorm’s PonyCraft main pack to override the default files.