How to make Minecraft graphics more appealing without changing its traditional retro style? If you want to know the answer to this question, you have to install Flows HD resource pack, a revolutionary set of textures that managed to deal with this difficult task that puzzled the most brilliant minds in Minecraft developing over the years. The resource pack provides one of the most eye-catching and vivid visuals, while doing a great job at preserving the original blocky design of the game. Flows HD was developed by ArtFlo91. Then, it was passed down to Lukolaz and Eisregen that made some upgrades. Finally, the last one that received the pack for keeping it up to date regularly was Exeveium. He polished to the smallest detail the components of the resource pack, delivering a flawless product that works wonders with Minecraft visuals, making them so smooth, natural and pleasing for the eye.
The main task that stood in front of Flows HD Revival developers was how to create a super stunning visual design, while keeping the good old blocky style untouched. And they did a wonderful work. The final product is adjusted to the retro standards of the game, but at the same time makes the visual components look incredibly crisp and alive. The in-game items are intensively polished up to a brilliant sharpness that gives them a clear and nice shape. The developers have even expanded the palette of colors used. Now, the game is more vivid and pleasing to the eye, given the plenty of hues that paint each visual aspect. The vegetation now looks more natural and creates an eye-catching contrast with the crystal clear sky. A big advantage of Flows HD Revival resource pack is that it is available in many variants, starting from the default version x128, and continuing with many others that you can choose from at your own will. Also, you have access to many add-ons that will make your gaming experience even more exciting.
Flows HD — Video & Screenshots
How to install Flows HD Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
[128x] [1.14.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium
[64x] [1.14.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium
[128x] [1.13.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium
[64x] [1.13.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium
[128x] [1.12.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium
[64x] [1.12.x] Download Flows HD Resource Pack – by Exevium