The Kingdom Hearts franchise made its way into Minecraft with the introduction of the new Eternal Hearts resource pack. Inspired by Kingdom Hearts, the resource pack features multiple different assets that come with more detailed textures and plenty of different options. The pack actually includes hundreds of new objects. The pack itself was released not so long ago thus making it compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft without having any major bugs. Being a themed resource pack inspired by the Kingdom Heart, many Minecraft players that are familiar with the franchise will surely enjoy the bonus content and appreciate the extras it adds to the game. The ones that are not familiar with Kingdom Hearts will still enjoy the resource pack since it adds plenty of new elements that can be used to build an RPG map. The pack itself features improved textures that show better object detail but still preserve the Minecraft experience.
All the new extras borrow the same art style that is used in the Kingdom Hearts games. The textures used are much more detailed and stand out when compared to regular Minecraft blocks. Noise levels have been reduced and the new objects have a cleaner look. The color pallet used for the new textures are a bit on the dark side which properly reflects the medieval art-style that conveys throughout the Kingdom Hearts franchise. To keep Minecraft players interested, the pack has been receiving regular updates that introduce new objects and items. Updates are still being planned and more content is expected to be released in the future. As a comparison, the Eternal Hearts resource pack uses a x64 resolution which is significantly higher than the standard minecraft x16 resolution. This does increase CPU load thus it might run a bit sluggish on older computers but the improvement for the visuals makes it one of the better resource packs released in quite some time.
Eternal Hearts — Screenshots
How to install Eternal Hearts Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Applied Energistics 2, Astral Sorcery, Baubles, Tinker’s Construct, TerraFirmaCraft, Kingdom Keys, Biomes O Plenty, End Metals, Iron Chest, Storage Drawers