Default 3D Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
Dear friends, today I want to offer you an excellent and absolutely unique resource pack. I am sure that you will like it because it is not just a simple resource pack, it is 3D! Yes, 3D! The essence of these textures is that it changes the shape of some items from the usual ugly blocky look into an unique more realistic 3D view. Basically, this resource pack changes the shape of items that are most popular in minecraft and that is catched by the eye more often. You will be pleased with a very new kind of excellent graphics of the game.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Default 3D goes to Know2Good. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Default 3D has 3955754 views.