Minecraft has become incredibly popular because it is such a far cry from the graphics-driven games that dominate the market. There is a certain charm to the blocky aesthetic of Minecraft, the simplicity of it all feeling refreshing. But the fact of the matter is that many players tend to get bored quickly of the standard “vanilla” graphics. This is where the various resource packs available for download come into play. The Default 3D resource pack allow for customization of the current minecraft format and allow for another dimension to be brought to the overall presentation. The 3D resource packs can allow flat items like the crafting table, saw and clippers off to the side to pop and feel more realistic while retaining the overall ambiance that minecraft brings to the table. Adding the Default 3D pack into your minecraft experience allows you to keep the overall feel of the game but to bring life to the objects that you see around the virtual world. Making objects feel all the more real only adds to the game, making the player feel as though they are immersed in the world instead of simply playing a game. With this pack you can quickly transform the overall feel of the game itself. The resource packs are a great way to take an old favorite and turn it into a new, fresh platform that brings a whole new level of fun to the table. The Default 3D is a great way to get more out of minecraft than you ever knew before.
Default 3D — Screenshots
How to install Default 3D Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Mirror links for 1.16.x – 1.15.x:
Mirror links for 1.14.x:
Mirror links for 1.13.x:
Mirror links for 1.12.x – 1.11.x:
Mirror links for 1.10.x – 1.9.x:
Mirror links for 1.8.x: