Do you want to encounter the fascinating Minecraft action? Then hold tight and try the Excalibur resource pack which has been introduced to offer a wonderful experience. With its use, you can employ multiple types of antiquated and fancy themes that will make your game and endeavor that you cannot resist when you start. The Vanilla appearance of minecraft can sometimes be annoying. The new resource pack comes to eliminate this issue whereby you can do away with the excess and unwanted elements in the Minecraft’s textures by refining it to an impressive texture that does not strain your eyes providing ample light that does not damage your vision. It is now the turn for the lovers of the game to have an opportunity to play fancy/antiquated style of game. The Excalibur resource pack implements textures that offer gleaming visuals thus necessitating the need to install the MCPatcher or Optifine for the game to work properly.
The Excalibur texture pack can render the medieval theme at an instance and exclusively without tampering on the original elements of the Minecraft’s visuals thus maintaining its originality, and therefore you don’t feel like there has been a complete overhaul of the game. The Excalibur texture reveals substantial volume of details within them where it is mixed with slightly toned color schemes that allow the visuals of the game to release the earnest medieval vibes. This pack is also turning out to become one of the most popular because the textures appear extremely clean because most irrelevant and excess details that are not necessary have been shed off thereby reducing the noise to a higher margin. 16×16 is the Excalibur’s resolution thus enabling you to have an opportunity to play on any gaming pc, but if you have the opportunity, a higher resolution PC will bring much satisfaction though the pack delivers dense visuals even without strong PCs.
Excalibur — Screenshots
How to install Excalibur Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.