Depixel (Default 32×32) Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
If you are fed up of the mediocre texture packs that you have been using until now, then try this highly impressive however still default minecraft resource pack called Default 32×32. This pack has emerged out to be one of the most popular textures for Minecraft. For anyone who search for a higher resolution default minecraft, Default 32×32 Resource Pack is just what you need! Most of the texture packs that we come across are upbeat and shiny and they follow weird themes. But Default 32×32 is extremely different from them and provides a default theme where nothing is over-the-top. When most of your outmoded resource packs aren’t doing anything significant, you can trust this spectacular pack for its distinctive and likable look.
Of course, Depixel resource pack is based on the original minecraft textures but textures in this set look much better just because they are remade at a higher resolution. Default 32×32 is not a feature-filled pack, and this is its main highlight because it is DEFAULT. As such, expect to come across the same default minecraft world you had before but in a higher resolution! The resolution of the pack is 32 by 32, which more than a few people do not consider to be high. However, this is actually a good thing for owners of slower PC. As already said, Default 32×32 Resource Pack is a unique resource pack, and arguably one of the best. It is hands down one of the best options to consider.
Depixel (Default 32x32) - Screenshots
How to install Depixel (Default 32x32) Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Depixel (Default 32x32) Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.