If you are fed up of the mediocre texture packs that you have been using until now, then try this highly impressive however still default minecraft resource pack called Default 32×32. This pack has emerged out to be one of the most popular textures for Minecraft. For anyone who search for a higher resolution default minecraft, Default 32×32 Resource Pack is just what you need! Most of the texture packs that we come across are upbeat and shiny and they follow weird themes. But Default 32×32 is extremely different from them and provides a default theme where nothing is over-the-top. When most of your outmoded resource packs aren’t doing anything significant, you can trust this spectacular pack for its distinctive and likable look. Of course, Depixel resource pack is based on the original minecraft textures but textures in this set look much better just because they are remade at a higher resolution. Default 32×32 is not a feature-filled pack, and this is its main highlight because it is DEFAULT. As such, expect to come across the same default minecraft world you had before but in a higher resolution! The resolution of the pack is 32 by 32, which more than a few people do not consider to be high. However, this is actually a good thing for owners of slower PC. As already said, Default 32×32 Resource Pack is a unique resource pack, and arguably one of the best. It is hands down one of the best options to consider.
Depixel (Default 32x32) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Depixel (Default 32x32) — Screenshots
How to install Depixel (Default 32x32) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Depixel (Default 32x32) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.