Chroma Hills is a unique textures due to its ability to take RPG theme and operate it in a completely different manner. Chroma Hills resource pack is quite brightly- colored, crisp and dazzling, which makes Minecraft have a close resemblance to a cartoon compared to various other resource packs. Most types of RPG resource packs are generally darkish and provide the game’s community and monsters a far more scary appearance, but Chroma Hills is a bit different. That’s certainly not a negative thing by any mean, moreover, this resource pack performs an excellent job of incorporating both of these elements into something special which you can’t get anywhere else. Without a doubt, this has gone a long way in helping this pack establish its popularity. One further positive thing about Chroma Hills is that fact that it is always and regularly being updated.
This is a good feature since various other resource packs are yet to be updated. Additionally, it is available in two separate resolutions, there is a 64x variety, which is suitable for cheaper computers and a 128x type for individuals who love real HD qualities in their Minecraft world. In addition, Every type of lapis, ore, diamond’s, Redstone, and all possess special graphics as well, consequently, it has become much more to mine for just a particular one. There’s actually very little things left more to say about Chroma Hills. It alters all the texture of Minecraft and doesn’t actually stick to any of the regular images, therefore it looks and even feels like a totally different game when you’re operating the resource pack. Many of the stained glass windows are particularly beautiful and even more desirable if you add appropriate moods such as Better Glass or Connected Textures to the blend. This is one resource pack which certainly deserves to get suitable shaders.
Chroma Hills should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Chroma Hills — Video & Screenshots
How to install Chroma Hills Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Chroma Hills texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
Get Chroma Hills Resource Pack for Bedrock Edition here – Chroma Hills is available on the Marketplace for 990 Minecoins.