BoxCraft Resource Pack 1.9.4
BoxCraft is a lot more squared textures for minecraft than default. This textures are with low resolution of 16x, they are perfectly suited for the weak and slow computers and will help to increase productivity of the game and improve the graphics.
If you are still unsure to use this resource pack than you probably should try it. For most of us this textures will be best solution for a good minecraft gameplay. Fewer of realism but more lego-style.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
[16x] [1.9] Download BoxCraft Resource Pack – by AahzChi
[16x] [1.8] Download BoxCraft Resource Pack – by AahzChi
*Credit for creating and developing BoxCraft goes to MillCzarr, AahzChi. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.x. Right now BoxCraft has 420501 views.