GeruDoku faithful pack is currently ranked as one of the most popular Minecraft resource packs that have also inspired several solid resource packs including the BaryDoku Remix. Unlike most of the GeruDoku’s Minecraft packs that seem to differ slightly from each other since they operate on a similar core formula, BaryDoku Remix resource pack stands among the other games for its unique art style that gives it a smooth look. Apart from having smoother textures than the traditional Doku texture sets, the BaryDoku Remix has also managed to eliminate the much textures noise experienced in other packs.
Besides, all its features are significantly cleaner and appealing to look at compared to other packs. However, its textures are a bit less detailed than that of an average Doku pack, but this is compensated by the quality of each the textures and how clean they are. The brightness and vibrancy of textures in this pack are impressive and it is one of the main features about this resource pack because it brings the textures to life. The BaryDoku remix comes in a resolution of 32x. The advantage of having BaryDoku remix resource pack is that it allows most minecrafters to use the resource pack without experiencing any trouble with FPS.
BaryDoku Remix should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12
BaryDoku Remix — Screenshots
How to install BaryDoku Remix Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the BaryDoku Remix texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.