Wizarding World Resource Pack 1.12.2
The Wizarding World resource pack is an excellent set of textures that is created based on the famous series Harry Potter. In fact, it is developed by Zeon Blacktooth, who has been in charge of several gaming packs related to Harry Potter. What makes this pack so popular is because it is able to create an exact copy of this extremely popular novel in Minecraft. Even though it is not designed for all gamers due to a quite unusual graphic design style, the Wizarding World textures is certainly an impressive option if you are a true fan of Harry Potter and look for a perfect combination of the magical universe and the common world in Minecraft. Although the manufacturer has been releasing plenty of similar packs in the past few years, the Wizarding World resource pack might be a much better option. This is simply because it is the only version in Minecraft that offers 3D textures of nearly all the popular Harry Potter brooms.
In other words, this pack vividly depicts a variety of brooms that have been shown up throughout the novels, including the Nimbus and the Firebolt. Also, the Wizarding World is created with a lot of exceptional illustrations that are both delightful and magical to look at. In addition to those features, the textures in the pack seem to be very smooth thanks to a detailed amount of sharpness and colors. Perhaps the main contribution to its incredible amount of detailed and high-quality textures is the resolution of up to x128. Compared to other resource packs, this resolution is quite high. However, there is still a disadvantage of coming with a high resolution in Minecraft is that you might need the help of a strong personal computer to run the pack to prevent any problems concerning frame rates from happening while playing.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Wizarding World goes to Zeon_Blacktooth. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Wizarding World has 38071 views.