The Wizarding World resource pack is an excellent set of textures that is created based on the famous series Harry Potter. In fact, it is developed by Zeon Blacktooth, who has been in charge of several gaming packs related to Harry Potter. What makes this pack so popular is because it is able to create an exact copy of this extremely popular novel in Minecraft. Even though it is not designed for all gamers due to a quite unusual graphic design style, the Wizarding World textures is certainly an impressive option if you are a true fan of Harry Potter and look for a perfect combination of the magical universe and the common world in Minecraft. Although the manufacturer has been releasing plenty of similar packs in the past few years, the Wizarding World resource pack might be a much better option.
This is simply because it is the only version in Minecraft that offers 3D textures of nearly all the popular Harry Potter brooms. In other words, this pack vividly depicts a variety of brooms that have been shown up throughout the novels, including the Nimbus and the Firebolt. Also, the Wizardry World is created with a lot of exceptional illustrations that are both delightful and magical to look at. In addition to those features, the textures in the pack seem to be very smooth thanks to a detailed amount of sharpness and colors. Perhaps the main contribution to its incredible amount of detailed and high-quality textures is the resolution of up to x128. Compared to other resource packs, this resolution is quite high. However, there is still a disadvantage of coming with a high resolution in Minecraft is that you might need the help of a strong personal computer to run the pack to prevent any problems concerning frame rates from happening while playing.
Wizardry World should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Wizardry World — Video & Screenshots
How to install Wizardry World Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wizardry World texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.