Werian Resource Pack 1.8.8
Hello dear minecraft fans, today I have a great resource pack to tell you about which diversify the look of your favorite game. The play of minecraft will be much cooler and more interesting because the graphics in the game sparkle with new colors and minecraft will get its unique theme, the Werian theme! Werian resource pack it is very good quality textures for minecraft which was created in good extension of 32x and of course it is a HD pack that brings the game to the clarity and realism. This is not a simple package of resource, it is created in a special medieval theme. Build castles, taverns and pubs and all other things which you want to build in a realisticaly medieval style. After the installation of these textures you will be able to build anything that was in the Middle Ages, and it will look very natural and original!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Werian goes to Filmjolk. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Werian has 410223 views.