One of the oldest yet very high in quality packs available for the game of Minecraft at this current moment is the Werian resource pack. As some beginners may be used to basic packs, the majority of the players of Minecraft find it hard to engage with the aura of a full-blown-out medieval atmosphere, therefore many individuals find it difficult to find medieval-themed packs that are of high quality. Overall, Werian is one of the most successful packs that do a magnificent job with releasing packs that are based on the theme they were made to represent. This happens very often to make up for the lack of medieval-themed packs. If medieval art and environments interest you then Werian packs will satisfy your interest. Inspiration for the Werian resource packs stemmed from the John Smith texture packs.
Besides the John Smith textures, Werian packs show many similar textures to SMP’s revival and it can feel like the John Smith and SMP’s revival are blended. Ways to engage with the visual experience are very effective due to the colors being toned down. This can cause regular players that play Minecraft for the bright colors to feel a little off due to this adjustment on the style of the medieval packs. Fortunately, this can be extremely great when dealing with the game of Minecraft because the creators of the Werian packs were able to make the colors compliment the textures. When using the Werian resource packs you can expect to notice how they focus on the terrains and environments very carefully. Also, there is an excessive amount of change on the user-interface which makes the in-game interface look smoother. The resolution of the pack stands at x32 so the textures of the game are intricately smooth and very eye-catching.
Werian should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Werian — Screenshots
How to install Werian Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Werian texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.