One of the oldest yet very high in quality packs available for the game of Minecraft at this current moment is the Werian resource pack. As some beginners may be used to basic packs, the majority of the players of Minecraft find it hard to engage with the aura of a full-blown-out medieval atmosphere, therefore many individuals find it difficult to find medieval-themed packs that are of high quality. Overall, Werian is one of the most successful packs that do a magnificent job with releasing packs that are based on the theme they were made to represent. This happens very often to make up for the lack of medieval-themed packs. If medieval art and environments interest you then Werian packs will satisfy your interest. Inspiration for the Werian resource packs stemmed from the John Smith texture packs.
Besides the John Smith textures, Werian packs show many similar textures to SMP’s revival and it can feel like the John Smith and SMP’s revival are blended. Ways to engage with the visual experience are very effective due to the colors being toned down. This can cause regular players that play Minecraft for the bright colors to feel a little off due to this adjustment on the style of the medieval packs. Fortunately, this can be extremely great when dealing with the game of Minecraft because the creators of the Werian packs were able to make the colors compliment the textures. When using the Werian resource packs you can expect to notice how they focus on the terrains and environments very carefully. Also, there is an excessive amount of change on the user-interface which makes the in-game interface look smoother. The resolution of the pack stands at x32 so the textures of the game are intricately smooth and very eye-catching.
Werian should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Werian — Screenshots
How to install Werian Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Werian texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Werian Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;