Resource packs that have the fantasy theme make playing Minecraft more interesting. One such texture pack is the newly released Vonafarth. It has a medieval theme and is undeniably among the most captivating packs that are available for Minecraft. Vonafarth Resource Pack draws inspiration from the John Smith resource pack. The John Smith resource pack is one of the most popular fantasy-themed resource packs available for Minecraft. Even though Vonafarth has many similarities with the pack that inspired it as of now, this is set to change in the future. The creator of the pack has assured users that many of its textures are going to be replaced entirely, making it completely different from its inspiration. Despite its similarities with the John Smith resource pack, Vonafarth pack has certain unique characteristics which ensure that it is definitely unique and interesting.
The theme of the pack is medieval art fantasy and this theme has been executed perfectly. In the initial release, there was blurriness in certain textures but these issues have been fixed in the updates that came later. Right now, there is no any issues with textures and the textures itself look sharp and well defined. Since the theme of the pack is fantasy and medieval art, the color palette opted by the pack is dark. The dark colors of the pack reinforce its medieval theme. The textures in the pack have amazing details on them. However, it should be noted that some of the textures in the pack have some noise. The noise is present in very few of the textures and is, therefore, not a big problem. The resolution of the Vonafarth pack is x32. If your computer or laptop can run vanilla Minecraft smoothly, then you will not face any issues with this pack either.
Vonafarth should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Vonafarth — Screenshots
How to install Vonafarth Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Vonafarth texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Vonafarth Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;