Resource packs that have the fantasy theme make playing Minecraft more interesting. One such texture pack is the newly released Vonafarth. It has a medieval theme and is undeniably among the most captivating packs that are available for Minecraft. Vonafarth Resource Pack draws inspiration from the John Smith resource pack. The John Smith resource pack is one of the most popular fantasy-themed resource packs available for Minecraft. Even though Vonafarth has many similarities with the pack that inspired it as of now, this is set to change in the future. The creator of the pack has assured users that many of its textures are going to be replaced entirely, making it completely different from its inspiration. Despite its similarities with the John Smith resource pack, Vonafarth pack has certain unique characteristics which ensure that it is definitely unique and interesting.
The theme of the pack is medieval art fantasy and this theme has been executed perfectly. In the initial release, there was blurriness in certain textures but these issues have been fixed in the updates that came later. Right now, there is no any issues with textures and the textures itself look sharp and well defined. Since the theme of the pack is fantasy and medieval art, the color palette opted by the pack is dark. The dark colors of the pack reinforce its medieval theme. The textures in the pack have amazing details on them. However, it should be noted that some of the textures in the pack have some noise. The noise is present in very few of the textures and is, therefore, not a big problem. The resolution of the Vonafarth pack is x32. If your computer or laptop can run vanilla Minecraft smoothly, then you will not face any issues with this pack either.
Vonafarth — Screenshots
How to install Vonafarth Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.