Vonafarth Resource Pack 1.12.2
Resource packs that have the fantasy theme make playing Minecraft more interesting. One such texture pack is the newly released Vonafarth. It has a medieval theme and is undeniably among the most captivating packs that are available for Minecraft. Vonafarth Resource Pack draws inspiration from the John Smith resource pack. The John Smith resource pack is one of the most popular fantasy-themed resource packs available for Minecraft. Even though Vonafarth has many similarities with the pack that inspired it as of now, this is set to change in the future. The creator of the pack has assured users that many of its textures are going to be replaced entirely, making it completely different from its inspiration. Despite its similarities with the John Smith resource pack, Vonafarth pack has certain unique characteristics which ensure that it is definitely unique and interesting.
The theme of the pack is medieval art fantasy and this theme has been executed perfectly. In the initial release, there was blurriness in certain textures but these issues have been fixed in the updates that came later. Right now, there is no any issues with textures and the textures itself look sharp and well defined. Since the theme of the pack is fantasy and medieval art, the color palette opted by the pack is dark. The dark colors of the pack reinforce its medieval theme. The textures in the pack have amazing details on them. However, it should be noted that some of the textures in the pack have some noise. The noise is present in very few of the textures and is, therefore, not a big problem. The resolution of the Vonafarth pack is x32. If your computer or laptop can run vanilla Minecraft smoothly, then you will not face any issues with this pack either.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Vonafarth goes to Aetheris_ex & John Smith, JimStoneCraft, Sn0w. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11. Right now Vonafarth has 244479 views.