The John Smith Legacy resource pack is a cosmetic pack that updates the visuals on many of your Minecraft items, blocks, and creatures. Aside from trees, everything else in your Minecraft world will be getting an overhaul. From the dirt up. The John Smith Legacy resource pack even updates the GUI. This will greatly enhance your visual experience when utilizing your chests, inventory, or crafting windows. It even makes reading your inventory stack amounts more pleasurable, making it easier than ever to identify how many of an item you have in a stack. The John Smith Legacy pack adds a healthy bit of dark realism to the look and feel of your Minecraft world. With darker visuals, and more muted color palettes, you’ll find your world looking more realistic instantly. The wood looks more dirty and real, the stone blocks look far more gritty and chiseled.
This makes The John Smith Legacy pack ideal for creating realistic fortresses, castles, or any other structures you wish to have a more weathered and dated look. Even the gravel will look more textured and true to real life. You will find yourself stunned by the care put into this pack to make each and every detail more appealing and realistic. The John Smith Legacy texture pack is also one of the very few resource packs that actually boasts improved window visuals. Without any connected glass mods necessary. The creator has found a very clever and unique way of designing the glass to look connected already, without the need for bogging your system down with more mods. You will also notice liquids like lava and water look a lot more smooth, and realistic with this pack. Overall, if you want your world to have a more realistic, and gritty feel. You will find everything you need with The John Smith Legacy resource pack. You can also download John Smith Legacy 3D Models addon pack created by FilalPL for a more immersed gameplay.
John Smith Legacy + 3D Models should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
John Smith Legacy + 3D Models — Video & Screenshots
How to install John Smith Legacy + 3D Models Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the John Smith Legacy + 3D Models texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
3D Models Add-on: