Designing a resource pack for Minecraft is not just for experts. Anyone with graphic design or pixel editor software has the potential to create a pack. But, why bother when you have access to something like Urbancraft 2.0 resource pack? Urbancraft 2.0 is a high-resolution resource pack that makes urban landscapes come to life. With a resolution of 256x, it sits heads and shoulders above the competition. Most other resources packs are 128x or lower with some coming in at 16x. While a lighter 128x Urbancraft is also available, the 256x is by far the best. The level of detail and the sharp, clean lines are an urban planner’s dream. While Urbancraft 2.0 is awesome, it does have a few quirks. Unlike most resource packs, Urbancraft 2.0 was designed specifically for a competition. The challenge was to create the most modern-looking resource pack.
As such, the development focus was on aesthetics for creative gameplay and not usability in survival mode. Urbancraft 2.0 generates ultra-realistic visuals in creative play, but won’t be the best set of textures for survival gameplay. Let’s be honest, there aren’t many modern-day resource packs that can compare to Urbancraft2.0. The urban landscape is vivid and incredibly life-like. The contrast between interior and exterior lighting works exceptionally well. The harsh, artificial light of an office space contrasts brilliantly with the bright, natural light seen through the windows. Attention to detail is what this pack is all about and is what makes it so good. Even so, despite the high-quality resolution and excellent graphics, Urbancraft 2.0 shouldn’t really be considered a resource pack for everyone. Of course, it allows you to create some astounding modern architecture in creative mode, but not much else. If you want to do anything more than design a realistic urban landscape, then this resource pack is not for you.
Urbancraft 2.0 should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
Urbancraft 2.0 — Video & Screenshots
How to install Urbancraft 2.0 Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Urbancraft 2.0 texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.