Four or more years have been passed since the original Borderlands were released, which became very successful game. It was a role fighter (hybrid action and RPG), which due to the excellent graphics got a lot of fans. Later a second borderlands been released and also became very successful game. But now we have a minecraft which in my opinion is played by more people then borderlands but we all like borderlands too. So why not combine them and get 2 in 1? True Borderlands 2 Resource Pack is something that you really need to get most fun! But you will also need a pretty good PC to handle this resource pack because it is a HD pack with resolution of 256x.
True Borderlands 2 — Video & Screenshots
How to install True Borderlands 2 Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.