Tropical Fade is one of the best resource packs which every Minecraft player should try out. What makes this pack unique is that it has an art style. This feature will surely excite all the fans because an interesting art style. This kind of thing is not that often seen in a PvP resource packs. In the past, we have seen various PvP resource packs. However, this is the first time we are experiencing a tropical themed set of textures, This is why Tropical Fade resource pack comes as a nice little gift and have gathered so much enthusiasm. If you are currently searching for something unique, new and exciting, then TF is something what you should download. This pack focuses on a very refreshing and lightly colored theme of aqua faded into yellow.
This colors are colors which you usually will not find in a Minecraft game. However, these colors set in nicely and gels well with the overall theme of the game. This pack brings about plenty of new changes. However, the biggest change that this pack has made is the fact that it has managed to completely remove the noise which will allow you to enjoy the smooth visuals without any distractions. The best thing about the noise-free textures is that your view won’t be blocked at all. This is extremely important for those players who want to experience PvP at a high level. Another good thing about this pack is that it uses the normal 16×16 resolution which means that you will have no difficulty in running this software. If your PC is able to run Vanila Minecraft, then running this pack won’t be an issue. There will be no issues related to frame rate.
Tropical Fade should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Tropical Fade — Screenshots
How to install Tropical Fade Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Tropical Fade texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Tropical Fade Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;