Are you interested to try and use a Tron Inspired resource pack in your Minecraft world? If yes, then please look no further as you have landed on the right page. Many of you may like and admire the special look and appearance of Tron. If you are one of them, then you will certainly like this resource pack as it is solely inspired by Tron. This resource pack brings a really nice and appealing makeover to the Minecraft gameplay. On top of that, you will find loads of Tron’s armor here too. The most unique and inspiring fact of this texture pack is that it brings the application of blue color almost everywhere. Whether it’s the uncut stone blocks, stone bricks, or rail sections, the blue tint is available every where inside the gameplay. Rest assured that this blue tint really looks so nice and interesting.
Another aspect of this Tron Inspired resource pack is that other objects of the Minecraft game also looks very amazing as well as realistic. For instance, the water looks so lively and realistic. Similarly, the mushroom biome also appears to be so nice with loads of dominating colors like reds, oranges, mahogany, pea green, turquoise, and bright purples. As soon as you have installed this Tron Inspired pack, you will see many bright and bold colors in the gameplay. The main aim of this resource pack is to bring Tron-inspired looks as well as bold and vibrant colors. That’s why the trees look much greener and the sandy beaches and deserts look more yellowish. So, what are you now waiting for? The default Minecraft game appearance gets so boring and dull after a certain amount of gameplay time. So, will you not be interested to renovate the gaming look and make it even better? If yes, then this Tron Inspired resource pack is worth to try.
Tron Inspired should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Tron Inspired — Video & Screenshots
How to install Tron Inspired Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Tron Inspired texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.