The Asphyxious Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
The Asphyxious resource pack might seem average to the untrained eye, but once you take a closer look you get to realize this is a special kind of opportunity. This isn’t your everyday Halloween-themed resource pack – it’s so much more than that, scary twists included. This texture pack was made with one goal in mind. The Asphyxious CustomPack was solely created to bring a spooky, scary feeling into Minecraft – it’s an effort to bring a Halloween-themed essence into Minecraft’s core. Once you build up the courage to face it for yourself, you’ll realize this is an incredibly well-made horror pack. One that horror fans shouldn’t have to think twice about trying it. The Asphyxious textures has more than its fair share of horror features ready to bring your Minecraft experience into a new, scare-filled level.
Both blocks and item textures were designed from scratch in order to create an original product. This resource pack also comes with its own user-interface, created specifically to complement the horror aura this product embodies. Plenty of people and a plethora of projects have tried to bring a Halloween experience into Minecraft – and they all succeeded partially. The Asphyxious resource pack is a breath of fresh air when it comes to horror-themed resource packs, and in a good way. Its list of game-changing features alone puts it miles ahead of the competition. This resource pack redesigns the entire game: everything from grass, flowers, planks, door, and everything else you can possibly imagine. It all changes to satisfy your Halloween needs. The Asphyxious resource pack comes at a 16×16 resolution, which is the Minecraft standard. You will be able to run this resource pack with no framerate-related issues as long as your computer can run vanilla Minecraft with no issues whatsoever.
The Asphyxious CustomPack - Screenshots
The Asphyxious CustomPack - YouTube Video
How to install The Asphyxious CustomPack Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download The Asphyxious CustomPack Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.