The Asphyxious resource pack might seem average to the untrained eye, but once you take a closer look you get to realize this is a special kind of opportunity. This isn’t your everyday Halloween-themed resource pack – it’s so much more than that, scary twists included. This texture pack was made with one goal in mind. The Asphyxious CustomPack was solely created to bring a spooky, scary feeling into Minecraft – it’s an effort to bring a Halloween-themed essence into Minecraft’s core. Once you build up the courage to face it for yourself, you’ll realize this is an incredibly well-made horror pack. One that horror fans shouldn’t have to think twice about trying it. The Asphyxious textures has more than its fair share of horror features ready to bring your Minecraft experience into a new, scare-filled level.
Both blocks and item textures were designed from scratch in order to create an original product. This resource pack also comes with its own user-interface, created specifically to complement the horror aura this product embodies. Plenty of people and a plethora of projects have tried to bring a Halloween experience into Minecraft – and they all succeeded partially. The Asphyxious resource pack is a breath of fresh air when it comes to horror-themed resource packs, and in a good way. Its list of game-changing features alone puts it miles ahead of the competition. This resource pack redesigns the entire game: everything from grass, flowers, planks, door, and everything else you can possibly imagine. It all changes to satisfy your Halloween needs. The Asphyxious resource pack comes at a 16×16 resolution, which is the Minecraft standard. You will be able to run this resource pack with no framerate-related issues as long as your computer can run vanilla Minecraft with no issues whatsoever.
The Asphyxious CustomPack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - Bedrock Edition - PE
The Asphyxious CustomPack — Screenshots
How to install The Asphyxious CustomPack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the The Asphyxious CustomPack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Rusty Version (Java Edition):
Add-ons (Java Edition):